- Independently conceive, write, edit daily blog posts.
- Manage online community (e.g. interact with community members, find relevant content from the site's members, increase engagement through contests, polls, etc.).
- Maintain editorial calendar and posting schedule for multiple sites.
- Liaise with celebrity partners for content ideas and approval.
- Coordinate sponsored posts with in-house advertising team.
- Communicate bugs and design enhancements with in-house design team.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Organized, discreet, detail-oriented.
- Must have experience in blog publishing (Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.).
- Experience copy-editing your own work.
- Experience editing photos for publication a plus.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to multitask.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
For submissions: apply via the EQAL job site here