12 November 2010

Website Content Writer Needed for Dollhouse

Post date: 12 November 2010
Basic description is that I need my content refreshed for our website http://www.dollhousecity.com for the Christmas season. I need a well seasoned writer that understands the English language, punctuation, spelling grammar, etc and that can really breathe excitement into the website.

Looking to hire immediately and will want them to work hard to complete projects by Nov 20th - after which will work with them on several content pieces.

Looking at all bids and prices, but if you are a priced significantly higher please give me reasons why I should choose you (Hint - I love quality and going the extra mile)

Please give examples of past work of content that was written for e-commerce websites

Projects:

Home page - we have redesigned the entire page and added 10,000 new products. We believe that we have the most comprehensive and best organized dollhouse website out there. I need someone to capture our unique selling point in words for the home page.

Main category pages - There is essentially no description on the category pages. I want the content to engage with the users and invite them to shop and have fun picking their content

Sub category pages (example:http://www.dollhousecity.com/page/413353942) Paragraph of descriptive text surrounding the category.

Above all I want someone that has a genuine interest in dolls, dollhouses, crafts etc. Someone that can bring life into the page and help the user to feel comfortable and to stay on the site

Other content opportunities: all admin pages, Sales pages, etc as the needs arise.

I love people that give full attention to my job postings, therefore to prove that you are a serious contractor begin the application with the word - dollhouse.

More information here.
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.