The ranch-hand, the gunslinger, or the drifter...who will catch the attention of the damsel in distress? Wipe the dust off your boots and saddle up for an adventure in the Wild West.
SEPTEMBER 2012 WESTERN ANTHOLOGY - BULLETS & BOOTS
- Word Count: 5,000 to 15,000.
- All submissions must be completed manuscripts.
- All submissions must have romance as the main theme, and contain a hero and heroine (man and woman).
- Heat range: sweet to s3nsual.
- Please check our web site for our main submissions guidelines of Do’s and Don’ts.
- Send a short query letter in the body of an email including your name, address, title of your story, romance category, heat level, and word count. Mention significant facts about your writing. Include an enticing tag or blurb.
- Attached manuscripts must be: 1 Inch Margins, 1.5 Line Spaced, Times New Roman, 12 Font, .doc or .docx format.
- Email subject should be ‘Bullets & Boots’ and your story title.
- Send submissions via email to: submissions(at)stillmomentspublishing(dot)com
Space is limited, so send your submissions in early!
For inquiries: email@example.com