Skyword has teamed up with What to Expect to create “Word of Mom,” a new section of WhatToExpect.com where witty, wise, and wonderful moms and dads share their experiences with parenting and discuss other topics they would talk about with their friends.
What to Expect is seeking moms to blog about the latest breaking pregnancy and parenting news, celebrity mom and baby gossip, and the hottest trending parenting topics. Articles will appear on WhatToExpect.com. Topics include:
3) First Year
6) Family Life
WhatToExpect.com is the online companion to Heidi Murkoff’s best-selling series of What to Expect books. Articles should be original and written in a voice that is smart, informed, conversational, relatable, and entertaining. Articles should also match the tone of WhatToExpect.com: They should be upbeat, lighthearted, helpful, relatable, and funny. Let your personality shine through your words.
About this opportunity:
• Articles are between 300-500 words in length
• Earn up to $20 per article doing something rewarding and helpful to others
• No maximum number of articles keeps your earning potential uncapped
• Write from anywhere; submit articles through Skyword’s online publishing tools
• Applicants must include all applicable social media profile information to be considered i.e. personal blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Klout
• Must be a strong writer with a solid command of grammar
• Applicants must include all applicable social media profile information on their application to be considered (i.e., personal blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
• Excitement and enthusiasm for writing about a topic you love
For submissions: if you are interested in applying to the Word of Mom writer program, go to https://write.skyword.com/join.action?programId=33