An Anthology of Writings about Priestesses
edited by Anne Key and Candace Kant
publishing date: February 2013
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce a new anthologythat will comprise works of, about and by priestesses, and will be edited by Dr. Candace Kant and Dr. Anne Key. As priestesses and scholars, we endeavor to create an anthology that will serve as a resource and a source of inspiration to both those engaged in and those interested in the role of priestesses.
The anthology will contain material addressing ancient and modern priestesses including academic pieces, ritual, essay, poetry, meditations and artwork.
We seek submissions that express the experience and knowledge of priestessing, particularly, but not limited to, the priestess’ role in ritual and group leadership.
Submissions may be in any printable form, including: scholarly essays, personal essays, poetry, artwork, chants, rituals, meditations, invocations, or other genre.
- For prose submissions send a 150 word abstract outlining your approach to the subject
- Submissions other than prose should be sent in finished form
- For poetry, up to three poems of no more than 50 lines each
- Previously published work will be considered, but authors must hold all rights and have written proof from previous publisher
- Include author bio of up to 200 words at end of submission
Contributors will be compensated with one contributor’s copy of the anthology and reduced pricing on additional copies purchased at the first run.
For inquiries: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For submissions: submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org