This is a totally new concept and publication effort, with an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, and grow as we grow. Submissions should promote traditional/conservative choices, without appearing political or overtly religious.
SUGGESTED CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Healthy Living Offering a variety of important information covering not only positive choices for physical health, but also supporting healthy mental, spiritual and emotional health. Beauty will be included in this category.
- Relationships & Love Whether a spouse, children, parents, siblings, co-workers or best buddies, articles will provide proven strategies and encouragement for positive lifelong relationships. We will not be offering sex advice here - if a relationship is in order, the rest is - obviously - a natural.
- Homestyle Money-saving tips & projects, and the latest gadgets to help the day run more smoothly.
- Literature/Poetry Your original work - a short excerpt, essay or poem for readers without time for a full novel.
- Careers Celebrating the many faces of our working girls, from executives and entrepreneurs to wo-manual laborers. Our readers are not stereotypical spenders - women are flexible and inventive when finding ways to keep money in the bank.
- Generations Profiling the valued experiences of mature women who were there before, and can help our readers through.
- Survivors Women often are perceived as easy victims. We want to celebrate the strength of those that faced overwhelming obstacles and overcame. (Identity can be protected through publication.)
- Where the Good Ones Have Gone Profiling men that exhibit the important traits of devoted husband and loving father through their daily lives. Unfortunately, not all our readers possess real-life experience in this area and might need to know "what it looks like" whether for their own relationships, or in guiding future generations.
- Photos Topics should illustrate the concepts we promote, with a short written excerpt.
- Submissions which fit our theme, but not represented by suggested categories encouraged.
- 100 to 600 words, whether a side item we can include with a related article, to full feature article.
- Profiles – Careers, Generations, Survivors, Good Ones and other topics as appropriate, please include photo, or the opportunity to include a portrait.
- Republishing considered, but not preferred. Please indicate that your submission has been previously published with appropriate reference information. Rates will adjust accordingly.
- Videos to post on our website www.AuthenticityforWomen.com encouraged. Same categories apply.
Rates will vary according to length and amount of edit/revision required, from $50 to $150 for initial submissions. Once a working relationship has been established, rates will increase accordingly.
Submit through email: Submissions@authenticityforwomen.com. You will receive verification of receipt, including determination after consideration for publication.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org