This freelance Writer/Producer will conceptualize, write and produce on-air promotional spots for Style Network.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
Oversee all aspects of pre and post production, from concept to final delivery of spots:
- Schedule and track edit sessions
- Direct VO talent
- Develop/integrate graphics
- Select music and maintain cue sheets
Oversee occasional shoots for promotional purposes.
Meet promo air dates and deadlines.
Maintain On-Air Promotion databases and perform other administrative duties.
Other duties as assigned and needed.
Minimum 3 years experience in writing /producing on air promotional spots.
- Must be a true "creative", capable of generating numerous ideas for both conceptual and clip driven spots.
- Must be passionate about fashion, beauty, home design and the overall lifestyle category.
- Strong communication, organizational and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of both pre/ post production process
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Understanding of Style Network brand and audience.
For submissions: apply via E! Entertainment's career site here