Rooted in our faith in God and Jesus Pittsburgh Real Women is a community of women brought together to encourage, strengthen, and mentor each other. We are striving to be helpers one to another as the Word of God instructs us to be. We all have our struggles and no one is the lone ranger. It is essential for us as women to share our stories, our testimonies, and our successes. We have all overcome something and therefore we have something amazing to offer each other. We want every article and blog post on this website to help someone else take those first steps to a more fulfilled life in Christ.
Pittsburgh Real Woman Magazine is currently looking for a WRITER. Typical activities can include:
• researching a subject and story;
• writing and editing news stories and features in the publication's house style;
• ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted to deadline;
• conducting interviews, either in person, over the phone or via email;
• attending seminars, conferences and fairs (some magazine publishers hold exhibitions and events to allow advertisers to meet their readership);
• generating ideas for stories;
• sourcing images to accompany written pieces;
• meeting with colleagues to plan the content of the issue and the character of the publication;
• keeping up to date with trends and developments relating to the magazine's subject matter.
Please visit our website at www.pghrealwoman.com to find out more information.
For inquiries: email@example.com