We are currently accepting submissions for our upcoming anthology.
Please note: If you have previously sent a submission and have not received a response please resend your submission. A technical issue has prevented CP from receiving these emails. Send all submissions to readmynovel [at] gmail [dot] com.
Young adults deal with many issues - peer pressure, bullying, self esteem, just to name a few. For this anthology we are looking for stories that inspire hope, feature main characters that overcome great odds/obstacles, or leave the reader inspired. We are open to any genre as long as it is intended for the YA audience and meets the guidelines mentioned below. The common thread tying these stories together are the themes of hope and encouragement.
- Short Story word count between 500 words and 7,000 words
- Poetry word count: no limit (for Inspirational/Christian anthology)
- No s3x scenes
- Previously published stories are accepted as long as you have the rights to them.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR SUBMISSION:
- Author name
- A short author bio (for the website)
- Word count
- Title of the story
- Genre of anthology you are submitting for (Historical, YA, SF/Fantasy, Children's, or Inspirational)
- Your email address
- Your story
We will respond to each submission in a timely manner – usually within three weeks.
If your story is accepted for one of our anthologies you will be notified by email. Upon notification you will then receive a submission/publishing agreement. If you agree to the terms sign the agreement and return it to Chamberton Publishing. Once we have the signed agreement, the payment for your story will be made.
- You keep the copyright to your story.
- You can republish it at any time.
- You give Chamberton Publishing the right to publish in the anthology in ebook and/or print.
- Your name will appear in the anthology and on the Chamberton Publishing website.
- You will be paid for your story.
- Publication dates for each anthology to be determined.
SHORT STORY PAYMENT IS PER WORD COUNT AS FOLLOWS:
- 500 to 2500 words - $50
- 2501 to 5000 words - $75
- 5001 to 7000 words - $100
Poetry payment is as follows: Each accepted submission - $25
To submit your story send in an attachment by email to readmynovel [at] gmail [dot] com
*Chamberton Publishing does not accept, nor will we consider, manuscripts with dem0nic, witchcraft, or occult themes, nor do we accept er0tica.
Chamberton understands the commitment and dedication it takes to write, edit, and polish a manuscript. We also understand the dream of every writer to see their book in print. Unfortunately, we are not accepting submissions for novels, novellas, or non fiction at this time.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com