SPECIFICALLY, WE WANT:
- High h3at level. We do not consider er0tica, but detailed s3x scenes and er0tic elements organic to the characters’ s3xual tastes are musts.
- Dedicated, prolific authors who want to write numerous books a year are a plus
- Authors with voices we love: Sarah Mayberry, Cari Quinn, Maya Banks, Rhonda Nelson, Jill Shalvis, and Jo Leigh.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Manuscripts should be roughly 45-60K words in length.
- Revised backlist titles will be considered on a case by case basis.
- We accept both agented and unagented submissions.
TO SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT FOR CONSIDERATION, PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO AN EMAIL:
- A one-page query letter containing your genre, title, word count, a brief blurb about the book, and any pertinent writing credentials.
- The first three (3) double-spaced chapters
- Where we can find you on the web (links will do)
- Please let us know if the manuscript is complete.
- We respond to queries within 30 days.
- Established authors may be contracted on proposal.
Send your email to Heather Howland at brazen-submissions(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com.
PLEASE NOTE: A rejection from one editor is a rejection from all. Please do not query another editor with the same manuscript unless invited to do so.
If we request your manuscript, please adhere to the following format:
- RTF files only
- 12 pt Times New Roman font
- .5″ indents
Note: Unless we request a revise and resubmit, full manuscript rejections are final.
Before submitting, please read the full guidelines here.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org