We're a national, top-rated, deal/couponing website dedicated to bringing the best deals to the public. We are a passionate company and we demand excellence from our team. Our primary focus is to help empower women by teaching them to use coupons and lead them toward financial independence.
We're establishing our headquarters in Boise, ID. We need team members committed to improved efficiency and superior quality. We are looking for a qualified person to fill a very important role as an EDITING MANAGER. In this position you will:
• Manage a contributor inbox and respond to hundreds of article submissions per week.
• Determine which articles are worthy of publication.
• Edit, format, select photo, schedule and publish articles.
• Manage a small team of writers.
• Brainstorm, research, and write relevant media pitches and press releases.
The skills and abilities required for this position are:
• Superior writing skills.
• Extremely detailed editing skills.
• Photoshop abilities: edit, crop, layer, and upload photos.
• Experience with Wordpress platform.
• An understanding of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Effective management and communication skills with multiple writers.
• A feel for current events as it relates to the home-finance/coupon industry.
This person must have extensive experience writing and editing. This person needs to be extremely detail oriented, creative, task oriented, driven, and self-motivated.
ARE YOU RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
• In regards to writing, are you particular, selective, with a critical eye?
• Are you a tireless worker dedicated to producing only the best?
• Are you a meticulous editor with an eye for superior work?
To apply for this job, please send a detailed resume with 3 references.
For inquiries/ submissions: email@example.com