Grazia Daily, the ground-breaking website of Britain’s number one weekly glossy magazine, is looking for a Community Editor to join the dynamic team on a six-month contract. Working with the Digital Editor, they will be responsible for creating compulsive content for the site and fostering relationships with the growing fashion and beauty online communities.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Endless enthusiasm and ideas for creating compulsive, must-read content that are brilliantly optimized for search.
- Expert knowledge of both the established and new fashion and beauty blogs.
- Experience of writing effectively for online.
- Amazing organisational and project management skills.
- An eye for good web design.
Please send your CV, an application letter including a critique of Grazia Daily, plus a link to a blog post around the subject of ‘Top Spring/Summer 2012 Trends’ to Hattie Brett, Assistant Editor, Grazia, Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JG. Or email to email@example.com with the subject line: Community Editor Application – reference 5050. Closing date for applications is 18 April 2012.
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: send your CV (and other requirements to Hattie Brett, Assistant Editor, Grazia, Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JG or email email@example.com