22 July 2011

Writers/ Columnist Wanted at GlobalBlackWomen.com

Post date: 22 July 2011
I am the owner of www.globalblackwomen.com and I am seeking international and dependable writers/video bloggers, and columnists for my site. I need to upgrade the site, and the solution requires that I bring other staff on board. So please take a look at the site, send me a sample of your favorite writing work, and a brief reason why you would like to work for Global Black Women.

Location: global

Compensation: determined based on exp

Contact Information:

For inquiries: gigs-dqdsy-2504605867@craigslist.org

For submissions: gigs-dqdsy-2504605867@craigslist.org

Website: http://www.globalblackwomen.com
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.